Category List

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Princess Diana. The epitome of grace, style, gentility. She changed a country and the world more than we appreciate. I remember my mother crying the night that she died.

Princess Diana. The epitome of grace, style, gentility. She changed a country and the world more than we appreciate. I remember my mother crying the night that she died.
Princess Diana. The epitome of grace, style, gentility. She changed a country and the world more than we appreciate. I remember my mother crying the night that she died.
Click here to download
{Marilyn the pinup} by Bert Reisfeld, 1953 ? parasol! shoes! curves!
{Marilyn the pinup} by Bert Reisfeld, 1953 ? parasol! shoes! curves!
Click here to download
Catherine Zeta Jones before and after being photo-shopped.
Catherine Zeta Jones before and after being photo-shopped.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment