Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

marilyn monroe-sans makeup - I do like seeing the "without make-up" celebrity pics, if only to remind me that we all have a similar starting point, it's just a matter of effort. (and light and sometimes photoshop)

Kate Jackson ...OMG
Kate Jackson ...OMG
Click here to download
marilyn monroe-sans makeup - I do like seeing the "without make-up" celebrity pics, if only to remind me that we all have a similar starting point, it's just a matter of effort. (and light and sometimes photoshop)
marilyn monroe-sans makeup - I do like seeing the "without make-up" celebrity pics, if only to remind me that we all have a similar starting point, it's just a matter of effort. (and light and sometimes photoshop)
Click here to download
Kristen Stewart
Kristen Stewart
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment