Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Isla Fisher..."It was great having red hair as a kid because I had something to blame my temper on. Now I go for the same color palette as Conan O'Brien. I did dye it blonde once, but it backfired, as I had nothing to blame my temper on!" #IslaFisher #redhair #hair

Isla Fisher..."It was great having red hair as a kid because I had something to blame my temper on. Now I go for the same color palette as Conan O'Brien. I did dye it blonde once, but it backfired, as I had nothing to blame my temper on!" #IslaFisher #redhair #hair
Isla Fisher..."It was great having red hair as a kid because I had something to blame my temper on. Now I go for the same color palette as Conan O'Brien. I did dye it blonde once, but it backfired, as I had nothing to blame my temper on!"   #IslaFisher #redhair #hair
Click here to download
Celebrity Yearbook Pics!: Tina Fey 1988
Celebrity Yearbook Pics!: Tina Fey 1988
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment