Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"I don't know what other girls do before they go out in a heat, but for me the routine is pretty simple: I pray. I pray for safety for everyone and I pray for wisdom in my wave selection and ability to be at the right place at the right time." -- Bethany Hamilton

Just Bane and Batman hanging out on the couch, growing their beards.
Just Bane and Batman hanging out on the couch, growing their beards.
Click here to download
"I don't know what other girls do before they go out in a heat, but for me the routine is pretty simple: I pray. I pray for safety for everyone and I pray for wisdom in my wave selection and ability to be at the right place at the right time." -- Bethany Hamilton
"I don't know what other girls do before they go out in a heat, but for me the routine is pretty simple: I pray. I pray for safety for everyone and I pray for wisdom in my wave selection and ability to be at the right place at the right time." -- Bethany Hamilton
Click here to download
Celebrities style Amanda Seyfried
Celebrities style Amanda Seyfried
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment